Snacks on the Run
They key here is always being prepared. Keep some nuts in your handbag, car or briefcase and bring a piece of fresh fruit or raw cut vegetables. You can always use an insulated lunch box with an ice pack.
- 8 raw walnuts, baby carrots and celery
- Homemade trail mix (15 nuts, small handful of dried berries and dark chocolate chips)
- Turkey (2 oz.) and 15 dark skinned grapes
- 1 banana with 1 tbsp. of nut butter
- Small cup of healthy homemade soup (top with chopped onion, ground herbs or shredded carrots)
- Chicken (2 oz.) wrapped in romain leaves spread with Dijon mustard