Breakfast on the Go: Creative Ideas
Breakfast is brain food but it can be a challenge to eat healthfully and get out of the door in time to get your day started. These breakfast ideas take less than 5 minutes. Please don’t tell me you do not have time for the most important meal of your day!
- A hard-boiled egg (made the night before) sliced on ½ of an English muffin and 6 strawberries
- A whey berry shake; slice of toast with a pat of ghee
- A tortilla with an egg and raw spinach plus ¼ cup blueberries
- An apple, 8 almonds (raw) and ½ English muffin
- One half of an English muffin with almond butter, topped with ½ banana and a dash of cinnamon